-->

26 November 2012

Wish List #26

Umm, GUESS WHO WON A £100 TOPSHOP VOUCHER?! Yep, my fancy fingertips won one of their Halloween #trickortweet prizes and it's currently in the post on it's way to me! *Ridiculously excited!* It seemed only fitting that I dedicate wish list number 26 entirely to Topshop..
Top #1 & #2 | Pyjamas | Ring | Phone purse | Nail Polish #1 & #2 | Bag
The website does not do this top justice at all! If you've seen it in the shops you'll know the collar is super sparkly and perfect for Christmas - it's a contender for my Christmas do.

Look at how nifty this little phone case/purse clutch thing is! Everything compact and in one place - grab and go. 

I'm quite tempted to blow the £100 on just nail polish! Or is that taking my addiction a bit too far?! I don't have many Topshop nail polishes but I really love all the ones I do have.

I don't think this image does this bag any justice either. It's got a really nice gold frame base and is such a great staple for my wardrobe.

What would you buy with £100 from Topshop?!
x



4 comments:

  1. Congrats :)

    btw how do you put all this different stuff pics together with white background?

    http://jadesmoke04.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh congrats on winning the voucher lovely!
    I've been dying to get my hands on the phone case/wallet combo for ages, such a practical idea!
    And how adorable are those pyjamas? Perfect for Christmas morning :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like youe wish list. HAve a great day

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealoussss! Those pyjamas are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!