-->

26 September 2013

It's been a while..

Woahhh. Hey there world! Long, long time no speak. I'd be here all day if I told you everything I'd been up to over these past six months or so, so I'll keep it short and sweet! I've not got an excuse as to why I didn't blog, I was just living my life having a fantastic time and blogging got lost along the way unfortunately :( I thought the best way to come back would be to put together some of my favourite memories over the months
Basically. I went to Tenerife, then two weeks later I'm off to Amsterdam, I crammed in so many nights out and managed to consume just as many takeaways (eek!) I turned the grand age of 21 and finally got round to learning to drive. Next thing I know I've bought a car, I made new friends as quickly as I lost them and yes I made a fair amount of mistakes but learnt very quickly from them, I tried new things and left behind some old things, I had my hair chopped off and despised it, I worked hard and played harder! I can safely say I can't wait to start the next chapter of my life :)
X




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!